HUMIC AND FULVIC ACID THE FOUNTAIN OF LIFE?
Yes -The foundations of life!
By binding minerals into its molecular structure, Fulvic is at the CORE of the building and existence of life itself.
MODEL STRUCTURE OF HUMIC ACID
Humigenix – A GREEN ALTERNATIVE
Humigenix – INCREASES NATURAL PHOTOSYNTHESIS
Photosynthesis is the process by which plants utilize sunlight to produce sugar. Sugar forms the basis for starches, cellulose, waxes, carbohydrates, oils and protein, which are the building blocks for plant growth. The leaf is crammed full of photosynthetic cells!
When Humigenix is sprayed on the plant, colloidal micelles penetrate into the pores of the root, stalk and leaves, opening up the plant to increased natural photosynthesis.
A micelle has a tail and a head, One end likes water, the other end repels it. When applied to the leaf, the end that does not like water fights to get away from it and works its way into the pores of the leaf, thus exposing it to increased energy from the sun.
Ottawa Valley – What Drought?
Corn & Soya Field Report
Humigenix Field Test
Robert Thomassin, President Distrival Canada Limitée
Line Lafrance, Marketing Director
No chemical fertilizers were used, however liquid manure was applied.
Treated Soya with System ‘D’ while in the seeder.
- First Spray: Sprayed with Humigenix and Roundup Ready 3 weeks after sowing
- Sowing date: May 28th, 2011
- Harvest date: October 6th, 2011
- Without Humigenix: 1.00 ton/acre
- WITH Humigenix: 1.50 ton/acre, disease-free
No chemical fertilizers were used, however liquid manure was applied. Treated corn seeds while in bags with Humigenix, 12 hours prior to sowing.
- First Spray: Humigenix with Roundup ready, 3 weeks after sowing Second spray: Humigenix with System ‘D’ 10 days after 1st spray
- Sowing date: May 15th, 2011
- Harvest date: November 5th, 2011
- Without Humigenix: 3.75 ton/acre
- WITH Humigenix: 4.50 ton/acre, disease free